8166 Shore Drive, Norfolk, VA 23518 Directions
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Little Creek
- Chesapeake Bay Area
Located right off open water on Little Creek in Norfolk, Va. The facility is immediately accessible to the Chesapeake Bay and a short boat ride to the James River or Atlantic Ocean.
The Morningstar Difference
With direct access to the Chesapeake Bay, Atlantic Ocean, ICW and James River, Morningstar Marinas at Little Creek is a haven for all boaters, especially anglers and transients, as a full-service marina with top-notch staff and new state-of-the-art Bellingham dock system.
- Wet Slips Ranging from 25' to 65'
- New Storm-Resilient Bellingham Docks
- 30/50/100amp Electric, Pumpout, Water & WiFi
- Car Available for Transient Guests
- Fully Enclosed Dry Storage
- Forklifts Capable of Boats 28' or 16,000 Pounds
- Mobile Launch App Including Fuel & Ice
- Foam Fire Suppression System in Dry Stack
- Day-Use Work Racks for Cleaning & Minor Repairs
- Valvtect Gasoline & High Speed Diesel Fuel
- Daily & Weekly Transient Wet Slips
- Bathhouse with Showers & Laundry
- Fish-Cleaning & Certified Weigh Station
- On-Site Restaurant & Close Proximity to Restaurants by Water
- Easy Access to ICW & Atlantic Ocean
- Walking Distance to Points of Interest
- Professional, Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
Learn More About Little Creek
Our inlet is the ideal spot in the Hampton Roads area, with direct access to open water on the Chesapeake Bay, ICW and James River.
With an onsite restaurant, services and new state-of-the-art Bellingham dock system, Morningstar Marinas is a one-stop-shop for recreational boaters, anglers and transients, right across from the naval base and 20 minutes to the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area.
Store Your Boat
Ready to inquire about storing your boat with us or looking to learn more about our marina? Let us know how we can reach you and what you’re interested in chatting about, and we’ll be in touch right away.