4852 Ocean Street, Jacksonville, FL 32233 Directions
- Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Sat - Sun: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- St. Johns River
- Mayport Naval Station
- Mayport Village
Located on St. Johns River, Mayport is the fisherman’s dream with the best location for all anglers - only two miles from the inlet to the ocean and two miles from the Intercostal Waterway. Big Jetties, Little Jetties and 9 mile reef are close by.
The Morningstar Difference
Ideally situated at the mouth of the St. Johns River, Morningstar Marinas should be your launching point for any fishing adventure or ICW cruise. Our experienced crew will have your boat fueled, stocked and ready to go.
- Fully Enclosed Dry Storage for Boats Up to 28' or 15,000 Pounds
- Mobile Launch App Including Fuel & Ice
- New Forklift Equipped with Cameras
- Work Racks for Light Services
- Bait & Tackle and Fish Cleaning Area
- Non Ethanol and High Speed Diesel
- Service Center with On-Site Mechanic
- Professional, Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Bellingham Concrete Dock System
- Best Blue Water Access in the Area
- Premier Destination for Transient Refueling
- Volume Discounts on Fuel Purchases Over 1,000 Gallons
Learn More About Mayport
With our easy access to the ICW, Mayport is a hub for fisherman and cruisers, alike. We want to help you have a care-free, memory making experience.
Our experienced staff at Morningstar Marinas can easily direct you to shallow water fishing, the Big & Little Jetties, 9-mile reef, or the ICW. If you’re a transient or a cruiser, you can easily get to Jacksonville from our marina. Let us do the heavy lifting while you enjoy time on the water.
Store Your Boat
Ready to inquire about storing your boat with us or looking to learn more about our marina? Let us know how we can reach you and what you’re interested in chatting about, and we’ll be in touch right away.