4th of July Weekend in Jacksonville
Still looking for Fourth of July plans? Check out all the ways Jacksonville is celebrating the holiday with all kinds of fireworks, food & fun.
- $4 Fourth of July at the Museum of Science and History – check out all that the MOSH has to offer for just $4 on the 4th of July! Get your tickets at at themosh.org.
- City of Jacksonville Beach’s Fourth of July Fireworks at the Jacksonville Beach Pier – bring the whole family out to the pier at 9 p.m. on the 4th to watch the annual fireworks display.
- City of Jacksonville’s Fourth of July Celebration Downtown – live music, food & beverages, interactive activities for all ages, and a free riverfront fireworks show. Fore more information, visit VisitJacksonville.com.
- Fireworks Viewing Under the Bridge at the Riverside Arts Market – catch Independence Day fireworks from under the Fuller Warren bridge with family & friends
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp vs. Mobile Baybears at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville on July 3 – what’s more American than baseball? Ring in the holiday by watching the Jumbo Shrimp take on the Mobile Baybears, with fireworks to follow.
- Two-for-one general admission to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
For more events, check out Visit Jacksonville’s 4th of July roundup!